Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Publicity 101

Thins are moving right along - that's scary.  Venue is rented, top notch artists busy creating wonderful things, postcard designed, printed and in hand.

Now to get the word out to the public.

  Along with mailing postcards to old friends from our last show and to new friends we have met,  several have asked for digital postcards - what?


I can't find that in the How To book.  It has been suggested that I can print the card here and people can use this to send to their friends?  We'll see!!!


Postcard for Savor the Arts 2012

Back side of Postcard

The card features a art by Noreen Dobrantz - Angela Stroup - Catherine Mein - Chris Pascuzzi - Carolyn Rhoads and Lynn Kelley.  All my best friends - goes without saying.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone at all ever reads this Blog.  This will be the test for sure.  If you are able to use this card - please let me know!!

I read that the conclusion to anything occurs when you are tired of thinking - and I am -

until next time!


























2 comments:

  1. Great idea to post the card. You'll be level 5 master at blogging soon...lookin' good here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patty - per your suggestion now learning the comment part - I hope. And multiple thanks for putting the card on your Blog!!!!!

      Delete